Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 09.08.2009, 22:32
HansB HansB ist offline
Anfänger

Standard

Zitat:
Zitat von tg Beitrag anzeigen
Sorry to respond in English, but my svenska är inte bra.

@HansB (Bergström?), are you still reading here?

Please post the source (e. g. link to a document) where the rules you've written of can be read and verified. web.telia.com looks like a 'private' site rather than an official.
This rules where decided by the EMF Board at a meeting in Gothenburg some years in 2006. I guess the protocol can be found at the EMF-site (http://www.europeanminigolfsport.com...006-04-01.pdf). We decided to use the site made by former Swedish Head Coach CG Andersson as base. And CG wanted to have control over the site so he could update and thats why the link to it seems like a private link. We also decided at that moment to use only results from WMF and EMF competitions since that was also the base for the world ranking and at least a way to start.

By the way CG and Minigolfnews has an agreement that Minigolfnews will take over this administration and the current records are at the moment beeing feed into a new DB.

I know also that there has been some discussion in the WMF TC about these records but I cannot say what has been discussed.